Terms & Conditions
CHECK IN: 2PM CHECK OUT: 10AM
**** CHECK IN AFTER 9PM WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED IN ANY CIRCUMSTANCE ****
- Booking deposit: 2 nights accommodation must be paid in advance to secure your accommodation in a cabin, and $100 for each camp site booked.
- DEPOSITS FOR STAYS IN PEAK PERIOD ARE NON REFUNDABLE NON TRANSFERABLE
- Cancellations: More than 14 Days notice must be given for a full refund less a $25 administration fee.
- No refund will be paid for peak period stays
- No refund will be paid without 14 Days notice
- No refund for sites or accommodation vacated before the completion of the booked period.
- Payment: Full payment of the remaining balance is payable on arrival
- Damages: Guests are responsible for all damages to items within the property. Any items that are found to be broken will be charged directly to the credit card supplied or will be deducted by a cash bond if applicable. No responsibility is taken by Port Gregory Caravan Park for personal injury, damage to or loss of property.
- Cleaning: Guests will be charged $66 per extra hour if the accommodation takes longer than normal to clean. All rubbish is to be bagged and placed in bins at the side of the recreation room. PLEASE DO NOT CLEAN YOUR FISH ON SITE. Please leave all common areas clean and tidy after use.
- Smoking: No smoking is permitted in the cabins, or common areas such as the laundry, ablution blocks and recreation room.
- Pets: Pets are not permitted to accompany you when staying in a cabin. Dogs must be on a leash at all times and cleaned up after. Pets must be arranged with management before you arrive.
- Vehicles: No car or boat washing on site. One car permitted per site or cabin (no visitor’s cars allowed). Any extra vehicle, trailer or boat must be parked in our overflow area adjacent to the park. Please abide by the speed limit and drive walking pace
- Electric Vehicles: If you need to charge your EV, a standard fee of $25 per day will apply at the discretion of management.
- Children: Parents are responsible for supervising their children, for their safety and the comfort of others. Children are to be accompanied by an adult to the amenities.
- Noise: Noise will NOT BE TOLERATED AFTER 10PM, please respect others in the park by respecting this. Foul language will not be tolerated ever.